Storm panels come in two distinctly different styles; clear panels and aluminum panels. Non-rust aluminum storm panels are an economical method of protecting your home during tropical activity. They install easily into pre-mounted headers and sills, and stack compactly for storage after the storm. Clear panels do the same but allow for exterior visibility from inside the home. Custom-made to fit every window and door opening that you wish to cover, these panels put an end to heavy plywood.
- Bertha .050 IMPACT CERTIFIED!
- Available in Clear (see through) or Aluminum
- Lightweight and easy to story
- Headers and sills in white or bronze electrostatic paint finish
- Optional clear panels let in light
- Inside pulls for upper levels
- Flexible installation options